APP Torch On Roofing Membranes
Product Literature Downloads
Sappi Evered APP
Sappi APP torch on membrane
SAPPI APP Torch On roofing membranes are a range of prefabricated polymeric bitumen membranes manufactured from distilled bitumen, modified by high molecular weight
plastomeric-polymers (APP), that give the water proofing compound excellent thermal stability. Resistance to atmospheric conditions and aging due to temperature variation, reinforced with
none-woven polyester or glass fibre. The elastoplastomeric membranes in the APP Torch On roofing membranes range represent the advancements of modern technology and when used correctly it can satisfy every requirement of a water-proofing membrane.
Dedicated To Supporting Builder's Merchants
• Domestic civil and industrial roofs in multi layer systems.
• Concrete roofs (flat or curved), metal and timber decks.
• Warm or cold roofs.
• Underfloor, foundations, underground, tanking, terraces, canals.
• Under tiles or slates and re-roofing of existing coverings.
• The mineral version, with slate chippings is specifically used as
a cap sheet.
ALA Mineral 4.5kg
ALA Sand 4kg
ALA Underlay 2kg