Abutment Flash Vent
The Flash Vent is a simple one-piece roll-out, easy fit sheet that provides ventilation for abutment roof details, providing a weather-tight solution to the need for a continuous 5mm² of airflow. As it is made from just one component it is economical and easy to install. The roll-out system makes fitting a breeze as it is supplied in a handy box dispenser with no need for specialist fixing tools.
The flash vent is a flexible and effective system that incorporates a series of nodules on both sides of the flexible vent roll. This not only provides the required airflow but includes an integral fly screen and maximises support of the lead. The product has been independently wind tunnel tested for weather tightness and can be used over profiled tiles, non-profiled tiles and slates without compromising its effectiveness. Two widths can also be joined together to fit any length of lap between the lead and the tiles.
• Provides 5,000mm²/M ventilation for abutment roof details
• Suits all tiles and slates, both flat and profiled
Product Features & Benefits
• Easy roll-out flexible system
• No specialist tools required for installation
• Works down to a 15° pitch (extra roll required for pitches below 20°)
• Creates its own integral flyscreen
• 5,000mm²/M Equivalent to a continuous 5mm gap
• Independently wind tunnel tested
Dedicated To Supporting Builder's Merchants
Rhinovent Breather Membranes