6m Roll Out Rafter Tray
Roll out rafter trays are an easy fit continuous ventilators designed to be used along with proprietary eaves ventilation to provide secondary roof ventilation that will allow airflow into the roof void. the roll out rafter tray is available in different widths to accommodate deeper loft insulation and/or variations in roof pitch angle. All sizes can be butt jointed and run in series to form rafter tray width as required to maintain passage of air.
• Roll out rafter trays are an integral part of roof ventilation system to maintain a clear free airspace into the roof void, forming the second tier of ventilation.
• To maintain eaves to eaves and eaves to ridge cross flow ventilation
• To allow 10,000mm² & 25,000mm² airflow between insulation and roof membrane/felt
• To reduce the risk of cold bridging by enabling insulation to be laid into eaves
Product Features & Benefits
• Supplied in convenient 6m rolls
• Universal rafter centre fitting capability
• Wide range of roll widths to accommodate insulation thickness and roof pitch
• Complies with Building Regulation Approved document C2
• Meets requirements of BS5250:2021 Management of moisture in buildings
• light and durable
• Quick and easy to install with no special tools required.
• Trays can be joined to make up widths
• Manufactured in Black UPVC
Product Literature Downloads
Dedicated To Supporting Builder's Merchants
Rhinovent Breather Membranes
6m roll out rafter tray 300mm
6m roll out rafter tray 400mm
6m roll out rafter tray 600mm
6m roll our rafter tray 800mm